Long-wearing, mineral-based powder eyeshadows in matte and pearl finishes that shade, shadow and shape eyes.
It’s easy to achieve a fresh daytime look or a sultry, seductive evening effect with Mineral Eyeshadow from Deca Professional Cosmetics. Its micronized silky smooth texture captures and reflects light to help soften the appearance of lines. Pigment-packed colour builds easily from subtle to intense and stays true for daylong wear.
Available in 24 shades ranging from neutral to vibrant in both matte and pearl finishes to complement every skin tone. Mineral Eyeshadow can be used dry for colour that’s subtle or wet for a bolder and brighter look.
1. Smooth Cream Concealer as an eyeshadow base onto eyelids with fingertips or a brush (optional)
2. Using an eyeshadow brush or applicator, apply a light neutral shade of eyeshadow over the entire eye area.
3. Choose a darker shade of eyeshadow to apply to the crease line area with an angle brush.
4. Complete the look by applying a lighter complementary shade on the lid and just under the brow to highlight your features. Smokey Eye Look:
1. Using an eyeshadow brush or applicator, apply a light neutral shade of eyeshadow over the entire eye area.
2. Choose a darker shade of eyeshadow to apply on the lid.
3. Apply a lighter complementary shade to the crease line area with an angle brush.
4. Complete the look by applying a highlighter shade just under the brow with an eyeshadow brush or applicator.
Frequently Asked Question
What is the difference between the Liquid Eyeliner and the Retractable Eye Pencil?
Liquid and pencil eyeliners differ in application, appearance and longevity. If you’re a beginner, opt for the eye pencil, as liquid eyeliner can be more difficult to apply. Liquid eyeliner tends to have a wetter look, goes on thin and dries quickly. An eye pencil, in contrast, looks dry and can be smudged to thicken the line or to create a smoky effect.